2D Head Turn - Model Sheet

For this week I had to design a character and create a model sheet of just the head. This was in preparation for the next task, which is animating the head turning. I decided to keep my character very simple, as it would be easier to animate, therefore I could focus on the movement and timing. Additionally, I usually draw my characters in this style, so it will be good to practice how I animate them.


Rough Sketches in notebook



Model Sheet - Line Art Version 


Model Sheet - Coloured Version

I also created an additional model sheet of my character in colour as reference for my animation. It was useful to do this to experiment with different colours before deciding on the final tones. I really like this character design and style, so I'm excited to animate it.

Comments

Popular Posts