2D Flour Sack - Shading and Feedback

After doing the line art and colouring, I was able to get some feedback on my flour sack animation. I agreed with the feedback that the volume kept changing so I needed to keep an eye on it, and that I had made it difficult for myself to include a flip. However, what I didn't notice was that my timing was off when the flour bag jumped up and came down to land. It was way too slow for the force of the takeoff. Therefore I was able to edit the timing, which definitely improved my animation.


In the end I went with quite a boring colour scheme because I was focusing on the timing and movement rather than aesthetics. Like with my other animation, I found it more visually pleasing when I turned off the line art layer for a more minimalist style.

Comments

Popular Posts