Stop Motion - Puppet Head Turns Redo


When you fail, try and try again.
I have been very patient with this head turn, it has been doing MY head in. However, I think this redo is much better. The speed is more consistent, the shoulders aren't moving too much, the hair and clothes don't move about too much. When I went to do this redo and got this puppet I was very worried. The puppets with faces have a reputation of being troublesome and a pain to work with, probably because they have hair and a creepy face to deal with unlike the no-face puppets. On the contrast, this turned out to be my best head turn in stop motion. Obviously it wasn't up to a 'lucky puppet', it was down to having another go after some experience. I can say I'm happy with this attempt as my final one.

Comments

Popular Posts