Tabby Colours - Red Velvet Seulgi Speedpaint


It's no secret that I'm a big kpop fan, and I use a lot of the idol's concept photos as references. I made this piece before going to uni, and filmed it but only just found the footage so I thought why not upload it? 

You can watch the video here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSwJjKrAlpY

Making the video:

I wanted there to be elements of the video that mirrored Red Velvet's concept, yet also adding in my own style. I decided to make the text in the style of the concept posters, yet with it drawn over and with a scribbled background. I drew out each letter individually and drew the background on Photoshop, using this poster as reference.




The text I drew and animated.


The text bubble from the poster, which I redrew.


As a sticker on my ideas book.

Comments

Popular Posts